JETAA WA April 2010 Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 28th April 7pm
NJ residence, Vic Park
- Nick John (President)
- Emma Wilson (V.President.)
- David Millin (Secretary)
- Karen LeBlanc (Media Rep.)
- Tegan Chubb (Promotions Rep.)
- Julius Pang (Webmaster)
- Jacqui Lengkeek (Careers Rep)
- Matsuyama-san (CG)
- Luke Eaton (Treasurer)
- Nick Reed (Social Rep)
- Natalie Garmony (General Member)
- Andrew Patterson (GM)
- Richard Southern (GM)
- Karen Carter (GM)
- Paula Bonetti (GM)
- Tim Hoff (GM)
- Welcome new and old committee members
- JETAA Activities Report – N.R to fill out after each event
- JETAAWA T-shirts for new members
- Business Cards 2010 – completed and distributed
- Newsletter release in 2nd quarter(July, aug) targeted at returnees
- Website maintenance allowance $150 per quarter
- Monthly meetings $140
- After money oweing, approx $1000 to be distributed amongst events/new events in 2010 / 2011
- Jetaawa.com ongoing
- Members to continue posting photos, minutes etc
- Quiz night, thanks to sponsors and volunteers for making it best ever.
- ‘The Gate’ movie night, 60ppl tues, 40ppl weds. Good opportunity for JETAAWA to be seen and help at.
Upcoming Events for 2010
- AJS Welcome party, 29th April, state library, JETAAWA welcome
- 43 Below, Hay St.
- J.P to post on website
- N.J to promote on Mixi
- May Winter Matsuri:
- 10:30 20th June Sunday departing from Barrack st jetty.
- Same format as last year
- Locations TBC (EW, DM)
- 19th-21st November 2010
- 18th Kaiwa for early arrivals
- 19th unofficial welcome dinner
- 20th Intro/ presentations. Evening possibly reception at CG’s house
- 21st Seminar and wrap up BBQ
- Quarterly Newsletter – Members to submit self intro and articles by the end of June
- Mixi, Website, Facebook
- Universities push
- Involvement in external Japan related communities.
- May 25th, venue TBC
JET Regional Conference in PERTH 2010 !!
All members to think up potential workshop topics and guest speakers.
Accomodation at Esplanade hotel Fremantle deposit paid.
Promotions / Information
Download minutes: http://jetaawa.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/JETAA-WA-April-2010-Meeting-Minutes.doc