JETAA WA September 2010 Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 22nd September 7:30pm
Nick John (President)
Emma Wilson (V.President.)
David Millin (Secretary)
Karen LeBlanc (Media Rep.)
Julius Pang (Webmaster)
Jacqui Lengkeek (Careers Rep)
Tegan Chubb (Promotions Rep.)
Nick Reed (Social Rep)
Andrew Patterson (GM)
Luke Eaton (Treasurer)
Natalie Garmony (General Member)
Karen Carter (GM)
Tim Hoff (GM)
Richard Southern (GM)
Paula Bonetti (GM)
JET Returnees Function
- Sept 25th Fuji Restaurant, Albany Hwy 6:30pm
- 28 people
- Budget $450
- Good opportunity to recruit new JETAAWA members.
- Newsletters available for distribution
- Sept 19th 12:15pm Luna Leederville
- “Summer Wars” a family friendly movie part of the Reel Anime movie festival
- $200 Budget, $5 members, $10 non-members
- 17 people attended, good feedback
- $466 in bank
- CLAIR $4400 payment (80% of RC and yearly activities budget) due mid oct
- Tentative 26th Oct, ties in with CLAIR representatives from Tokyo visit
- Wk13 for UWA however has been same week every year.
- Contact speakers to talk
- Nov 7th Sunday International school
- This year we need to supply everything, eg tables chairs etc
- 3rd or 4th December Venue TBC
AJS Xmas Party
- Friday 10th Dec
- KLB has compiled
- $500 Budget
- Printing completed (total $504)
- Copies to be brought to Returnees function
JET Regional Conference in PERTH 2010 !!
- 19th-21st November 2010
- 18th Kaiwa for early arrivals
- 19th official welcome dinner
- 20th Intro/ presentations. Evening reception in Freo
- 21st Seminar and wrap up BBQ
“GIVING BACK” is the theme for 2010
Members still to work on getting a guest speaker.
– Troy Buswell, Andrew Forrest, Steven Smith, Patrick from AJS, K Rudd, Rev Neville Watson, A sensei, A comedian, Chamber of commerce allison Turner.
Accomodation at Esplanade hotel Fremantle deposit paid.
Delegate info pack has been sent to attendees.
Delegates to cover all transport costs to and from venue
43 Below, Hay St.
J.P to post on website
N.J to promote on Mixi
Roster system still working OK
- October, venue TBC